Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Client Success Strategist to increase client engagement, adoption, and growth, by providing expert-level strategic input for large, international accounts.
This role will report to our Team Manager of Client Services in Singapore.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
Thousands of companies, of every size and from every industry, use Similarweb to achieve specific business goals. In order to ensure that our clients are getting the most value out of our data, we need to be experts in every industry we work with.
As a Client Success Strategist, you will combine your industry expertise with your knowledge of Similarweb’s solutions, to drive continuous value within 10-20 international accounts in your specific industry.
You will partner with sales managers and account managers to develop and execute strategies that focus on using Similarweb data to solve for a specific customer need.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Client Success Team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Provide expert-level input to clients:
- Collaborate with your commercial partners in developing and executing strategies to grow the size and adoption of the account
- Consult with key client-side stakeholders on product engagement and value propagation for 5-10 large international agencies
- create and deliver decks, demos, and product trials to drive value into the sales process, focussing on the solving-for-the-customer need
- Provide ongoing value to clients by creating and delivering decks, insight emails, client workshops, and calls in order to drive ROI and adoption across our solutions
- Execute tailored training sessions for users and develop best practices on how to scale this strategically across your accounts
- Analyze usage data and follow market trends to identify opportunities. Become an expert in the industry your clients operate in
- Contribute to the global Client & Employee Success organization:
- Work closely with the management team on strategic initiatives related to the growth of the team
- Leading internal education sessions to up-skill the team on account best practices
- Provide strategic input:
- Use your professional expertise and Similarweb knowledge to help up-skill the sales and account management teams in understanding how to map the Similarweb product to specific use-cases/personas/industries
- Actively participate in the feedback loop into Solutions (Similarweb’s strategy arm) on the product, positioning, go-to-market strategy, and more
- Identify opportunities for recycling content into white papers, blog posts, etc. by our Solutions and Marketing departments
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Consulting experience with clients (e.g. Big 4 consulting firms)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience to the above responsibilities
- Passion for digital marketing and emerging trends in the digital landscape
- Experience producing high-quality client-facing materials
- Highly skilled in Excel (or Google Sheets) and Powerpoint (or Google Slides)
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, multi-project and deadline-driven environment
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face to face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.