Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally and professionally, by constantly challenging yourself and the status quo, bringing in new ideas, and simply daring to explore… In Similarweb you’ll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, and people.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreet’s TOP BEST HI-TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL. We raised over $240M and have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and we couldn’t have done it without each and every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, and the fun of working together and face to face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office 3 days, and can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
We are seeking an experienced, analytical, business-minded attorney to join the Similarweb Legal Team!
As Similarweb’s Corporate/Compliance Counsel (reporting to the General Counsel), you will:
- Support a fast-paced SaaS business
- Monitor and provide guidance on data privacy and other applicable laws and regulations, and review and draft privacy policies and related documents, as part of Similarweb’s global compliance program
- Conduct due diligence reviews of prospective data partners to ensure they meet the requirements of our compliance program
- Support and manage negotiation of license agreements with data partners in various geographies in support of our data acquisition and business development teams
- Review and respond to due diligence requests from prospective customers and other business partners relating to our compliance program
- Manage and maintain a central mapping system to track and ensure compliance for all Company data collection and processing activities
- Work with internal stakeholders to promote data privacy and other compliance initiatives
- Prepare and carry out internal training programs covering key issues related to data processing and related activities
- Interface with and coordinate support from outside counsel in furtherance of all data privacy and related compliance programs and activities
- Provide practical, business-oriented legal advice, counsel and recommendations to internal stakeholders on numerous legal and business issues
- Draft, review, negotiate and close commercial contracts, including license and services agreements, service orders, and related documents with customers, partners, resellers, data licensors and vendors
- Coordinate with other groups (Finance, Marketing, Security, IT and others) in commercial contracting matters to support Company policies and procedures
- Create and maintain standard templates, business processes and internal policies to help scale the business
- At least 3 years of data privacy/compliance legal experience, including work in a large law firm or in-house in a technology company
- Ability to draft and close commercial agreements with minimal support from senior staff
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively within a globally distributed team and a fast-paced business environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Native, mother-tongue English
The ideal candidate should be:
- Self-driven and highly motivated to contribute to the success of the company
- Comfortable dealing with a global customer base and interacting in a multi-cultural environment
- Able to communicate legal issues and solutions clearly and concisely
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Similarweb, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 800 creative and talented professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
Similarweb is the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior. Millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.