Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally and professionally, by constantly challenging yourself and the status quo, bringing in new ideas, and simply daring to explore… In Similarweb you’ll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, and people.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreet’s top best hi-tech companies to work for in Israel. We raised over $240M and have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and we couldn’t have done it without each and every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, and the fun of working together and face to face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office 3 days, and can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
What makes the Similarweb Enterprise Sales team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands and fastest growing digital disruptors and offer a set of solutions that will make a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our North American region you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Similarweb you will:
- The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for generating new business for Similarweb - prospecting, navigating, and winning accounts that increase market share in target vertical sectors. S/he will exceed quarterly quotas by forecasting and winning deals that generate lasting value for clients and the business. Key verticals include Retail, CPG, Financial Services, and Travel.
- As part of the role you will:
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota through outbound prospecting - strategically selling the company’s various solutions to new prospects in a consultative manner
- Manage your territory strategy and the entire sales process, covering prospecting, discovery, demonstrations, proposals, negotiation, contracting, and handoff for implementation.
- Partner with colleagues in Marketing, Sales Development, Solution Engineering, Contracting, and Implementation to more effectively spark outbound interest, establish compelling value, and navigate the buying process.
- Build relationships across your accounts in order to uncover the array of use-occasions we can support and gain support from Director/VP/C-Level stakeholders.
- Leverage our robust sales techstack to ensure accurate CRM reporting and increase your overall productivity. Current tools include Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, Gong, and, of course, Similarweb. :)
What will I bring to the team?
- High integrity, energy and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering outstanding results.
- Outstanding discovery, communication, and presentation skills. Ability to inquire, understand, persuade, lead, and confidently address client objections or purchase obstacles.
- Proven experience. 6+ years of experience selling MarTech/Insights SaaS solutions to eCommerce, Digital Marketing, and BI/Analytics functions. 3+ years of experience hitting/exceeding quota selling to Enterprise accounts.
- Subject matter expertise within the following vertical industries - Retail, CPG, Financial Services, and Travel. Understanding of business models, key trends, personas, and common challenges.
- Clear understanding of current Digital Marketing and eCommerce strategies and tactics including how companies acquire traffic through SEO, PPC, Affiliates, Social, Email Marketing, and Display.
- Ideally experience of working in a hyper-growth or start-up type of business
- Ideally experience of taking a new, disruptive technology to market from a new sales perspective
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Similarweb, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 800 creative and talented professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.
Similarweb is the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior. Millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.