As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM. The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of CALCALIST'S TOP 50 STARTUPS 2019 and one of the 10 MOST DESIRABLE ISRAELI COMPANIES TO WORK FOR. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in DUN’S BEST HIGH TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
Hours: This is a shift-based role. Each week, a minimum of 25 hours will be required, which can consist of both half (~5 hours) and full (~9 hour) shifts, Sunday - Friday.
Shifts will rotate between the team members, with some overnight shifts required. We will try our best to be flexible and accommodating when creating shift schedules. Overnight shifts will start at midnight, and will be shorter than the regular 9-hour shifts. This role will not require work on Shabbat, and the Sunday shift is an overnight shift starting late Sunday night, going into Monday morning.
So what is a Support Specialist?
Join our growing team and become a product expert, learn how to help our customers with all types of inquiries, and help us strengthen our relationships with our customers and users. The Support Specialist position acts as the first line of contact with a large portion of our users, and is a critical function in building trust in our brand, services, and product!
As a Product Support Specialist at SimilarWeb, you will:
- Provide our customers with high quality, personalized support primarily by email and chat
- Work efficiently with the goal of achieving high satisfaction rating and quick reply and resolution times
- Become an expert user of SimilarWeb’s products.
- Investigate customer issues to identify bugs and escalate these incidents to the L2 team.
- Route the client to other departments as needed.
- Identify and flag areas for product improvement which would improve the use of the product for our users.
- Track and update systems for reporting and analysis.
What will I bring to the team?
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Internet & tech savvy
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Creative skills, bringing new ideas to the team
- Highly service-oriented with customer-facing skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
It’s a plus if you have:
- Previous customer support experience
- Experience with SaaS platforms
- Bilingual language skills
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 400 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.