SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and Adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of CALCALIST'S TOP 50 STARTUPS 2019 and one of the 10 MOST DESIRABLE ISRAELI COMPANIES TO WORK FOR. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in DUN’S BEST HIGH TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
We’re looking for an ambitious Product Support Specialist to join the B2C department at SimilarWeb. Day to day you’ll support the product and marketing teams across general support and content tasks while learning and improving your professional growth.
As a Product Support Specialist - B2C at SimilarWeb, you will:
- Take ownership of all customer issues across platforms.
- Manage open tickets on Email support, app stores and websites.
- Troubleshoot problems and see them through to resolution.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Receive user feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement.
- Document knowledge in the form of solution articles.
- Create, edit and proofread content.
- Work hand in hand with the Product manager, QA and R&D engineers
What will I bring to the team?
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English - Must!.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Team player but also independent, self-motivated and proactive.
- Internet & tech-savvy
- Highly service-oriented with customer-facing skills.
It’s a plus if you have:
- Previous customer support experience.
- Experience with both Android, iOS apps as well as Desktop Extensions.
- Knowledge in Zendesk and other customer support systems including but not limited to creating macros, triggering and rules.
- Knowledge in Jira.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 400 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.