As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 750 employees across 11 global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019 and one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in Dun’s best high tech companies to work for in Israel in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
SimilarWeb is looking for an experienced analyst with an adequate background as a business or marketing analyst and a strong passion for data to join our Demand Generation Team. As our growth analyst, you will analyze our top-of-the-funnel growth, measuring and optimizing our entire user acquisition motions, while partnering with product and marketing functions, striving to increase purchase and intent
On a day to day you will:
- Be the data focal point for various teams and managers, analyzing traffic, website, and conversion funnels.
- Collaborate with data engineers to amend and clean large data sets in use.
- Through those large and complex data sets, segment different types of audiences, users, and intents, which enables you to determine where customers are in the buyer’s journey, and the right experiences to advance them.
- Partner cross-functionally with product growth teams, product marketing managers, and other marketing functions to plan, build and execute growth initiatives that drive conversion.
- Assist in planning A/B tests and analyzing the results of marketing and product experiments to determine which approach had the most impact on growth.
- Conceptualize, create, automate and maintain dashboards for tracking key metrics and experiments.
- Proactively provide meaningful insights and actionable recommendations that will influence day-to-day decisions.
What will You bring to the team?
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Business or Marketing Analyst in an Internet/Online/SAAS company.
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field such as Engineering/Mathematics/Physics/Economy (A proven distinction record - big advantage)
- High proficiency in SQL and data visualization tools
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to compile and analyze data to make business decisions.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills and knowing how to communicate insights and ideas.
- Experience working closely with product managers, product marketing managers, and user acquisition functions to change user flows, amplify key content and features.
- Strong business judgment & decision-making skills.
What would make you a perfect fit for us?
- Self-belief in your personal ability to make an impact on the business.
- A strong belief in the value of data to drive our decisions and to deliver business outcomes.
- Ability to see beyond the numbers and connect them to the business needs.
- Genuine curiosity - not allowing any stone unturned until cracking tough nuts.
- Team player – smoothly integrate within a multidisciplinary team.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 500 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together :We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.