As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Business Insiders Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On and Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2019. We work with some of the largest and most innovative global hedge funds and quantitative analysts, investment banks, top equity research analysts, private equity and venture capital firms.
What makes the SimilarWeb Inside Sales team awesome?
- We love Market Intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with growing companies across verticals and help them integrate a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
- You get to have a direct impact on the success of the company by strategically helping clients
We Want You!
As an Account Manager in the Inside Sales Department, you will be responsible for developing, executing and owning a long-term Account Strategy for growing mid-market clients. You will be responsible for the retention and expansion of accounts, in addition to driving adoption of our Market Intelligence solutions, in core processes across the business. You will own the relationship with customers and key decision makers, helping them with accomplishing their business goals and KPIs.
As an Account Manager at SimilarWeb you will:
- Manage and develop long-term partnerships with a diverse set of companies
- Exceed commercial targets by increasing renewal rates
- Manage relationships with your users, increasing engagement and product adoption
- Identify and lead up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to drive new business growth
- Influence future lifetime value through higher customer satisfaction
What will I bring to the team?
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing space
- 2-3 years+ of account management experience in customer-facing roles (SaaS background preferred)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections, and resolve customer issues.
- Track record of being highly successful at managing a book of business
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team