As the most trusted platform for measuring online behaviour, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 850 employees across 11 global offices.
We Want You!
As an Account Manager for the dedicated SimilarWeb Enterprise team, you will work in an exciting new business unit at the forefront of marketing technology and big data; working with many of the world’s leading brands.
You will be responsible for retention and expansion of accounts in addition to driving adoption of our Market Intelligence solutions in core processes across the business. You will own the relationship with customers and key decision makers helping them to achieve their business goals and KPIs.
As an Account Manager, Enterprise at SimilarWeb you will:
- Manage and develop long-term partnerships with some of the biggest brands in the world
- Increase renewal rates
- Manage relationships with account users regarding engagement and product adoption in order to exceed commercial targets
- Identify and lead up-sell opportunities to drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall engagement
What will I bring to the team?
- Minimum 3 years experience of sales or account management in customer-facing roles (SaaS background preferred)
- Experience in working with Enterprise accounts
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing space
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections, and resolve customer issues
- Experience client-direct sales and/or account management, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organisations
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team