As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com. The company has raised over $240M and has over 850 employees across 11 global offices.
The Manager of Account Management will be responsible for guiding the Paris Enterprise & Strategic Account Management Team towards renewing client subscriptions as well as increasing product adoption. The Manager will also develop the expansion playbook for existing accounts to grow annual recurring revenue with upsell and cross sell motions. Additionally, the Manager will also directly manage 5 client’s Accounts. The Manager will work closely with Sales, Onboarding, Support, Consulting, Strategy, and Marketing to ensure accounts are set up for success and receiving the value necessary to ensure renewals and high client satisfaction.
- Manage the French Account Management team to drive renewal of existing subscription customers. (4-6 team members)
- Join meetings and consult clients by deeply understanding core product use cases and actionable digital insights to help drive client kpi’s
- Refine the Account Management playbook, including core metrics necessary for client renewals
- Work closely with the Client Services Teams, Onboarding Teams, and Technical Solutions teams to drive product adoption
- Hire, train and continuously coach and develop account managers
- Forecast renewal+upsells and report to senior leadership
- Focus on ensuring Account Manager’s engagement and motivation remains high. Responsible for discussing career development and planning, and also being able to address and course correcting performance or staff issues.
What You Need To Be Successful
- 2+ years of experience in management and training of Enterprise Customer Success or Account Management Teams
- 6+ years of client facing experience with enterprise clients while working with a digital enterprise product as a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, or Account Executive
- Proven track record of driving renewal and sales metrics
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of digital marketing. Understanding of digital channels such as SEO, Paid Search, Display, Affiliate, Social, Email, etc.
- Experience with SimilarWeb, Google Analytics, Adobe, and other digital measurement or marketing tools, highly preferred.
- Experience working cross functionally with Sales, Product and Marketing to develop a subscription business with strong renewal characteristics
- Experience building processes and operationalizing through tools, like Salesforce
- Negotiation skills - complex deal management with global companies and leading negotiation with Legal & Procurement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent French and English
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team