As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM. The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of CALCALIST'S TOP 50 STARTUPS 2019 and one of the 10 MOST DESIRABLE ISRAELI COMPANIES TO WORK FOR. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in DUN’S BEST HIGH TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
What is a L1 Support Team Manager at SimilarWeb?
This role is responsible for managing the full L1 Support Team. The team provides support to our free users and No Touch customers, with the goal of high satisfaction and fast response and resolution times. You will act as a focal point for communication with the Product Managers of our free products, as well as the No Touch team. You will also work closely with the L2 team to ensure a smooth flow of escalations, and work to optimize where needed.
As a L1 Support Team Manager at SimilarWeb you will:
- Recruit, train, manage, and mentor team members in order to grow the skills required to provide best in class support to our free users and paying customers. Support is provided primarily by email and chat.
- Manage shifts, ensuring full coverage during our required hours.
- Monitor operational activity (ticket volume, key performance indicators/metrics, trends, product changes, etc.) as well as team performance and work to increase team efficiency and effectiveness. Ensure that our customer satisfaction is continuously improving
- Anticipate potential issues before they arise, and analyze existing issues to look for recurring patterns, developing solutions to reduce occurrences. Maintain strong partnerships with the Product and R&D teams to prioritize these improvements.
- Drive processes to identify and correct gaps in the customer experience based upon qualitative and quantitative customer feedback
- Work closely with the L2 support team, ensuring smooth escalations and processes. Also ensure smooth transitioning of tickets between the L1 support team and other teams (such as Billing).
- Maintain and expand the Support team’s knowledge base, while also collaborating with our Education team to ensure our customers have access to the necessary education materials
What will I bring to the team?
- 2+ years of experience managing a L1 support team, preferably in one of the following industries: Cloud Services, Saas Enterprise products, B2B software
- Native-level English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience hiring and training support specialists
- Experience creating and optimizing support processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Adaptability, flexibility, and readiness to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experiencing managing a shift-based support team
- Experience with Intercom / Zendesk
- Admin experience with Support ticketing systems - creating reports, setting up automations
- Understanding and familiarity with digital marketing
- JIRA experience
- Experience using SimilarWeb
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 400 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.