As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
As a Content Writer at SimilarWeb you will:
Join our Sales Solution team to provide quality, insightful and data driven content to support the sales funnel. This position requires a mix of content creation experience, agility with numbers, passion for insights, and product marketing skills with a deep understanding of the sales community and life-cycle. If you are passionate about insights, messaging and the sales world, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Become the expert in SimilarWeb’s use case and value proposition for Sales to own the solution content messaging and positioning throughout the funnel
- Collaborate with the product team, sales business unit and the marketing team to plan and execute a full and ongoing content plan to support the Sales solution
- Perform both quantitative and qualitative research to create high-quality, insights-driven content, providing value to SimilarWeb’s current and potential sales’ clients
- Drive business results by identifying opportunities to develop and strengthen our product marketing materials and messaging by persona, industry and country-specific requirements
- Optimize materials for search and for all content channels including online, social media, email, video and print
- 3+ years of professional writing experience leading to business impact
- Experience in sales industry
- Solid experience in marketing/communication role
- Native English speaker
- Confident self-starter, able to work in a matrix organization
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, internal clients, and distribution teams
- Solid analytical skills, ability to run complex modeling and a love of well-explained analysis
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team