As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com. The company has raised over $240M and has over 750 employees across 11 global offices.
We Want You!
We’re currently looking for a Field Marketing Manager based in Munich. We are looking for someone with experience in marketing and events, someone creative, organized and detail oriented. Someone who is passionate about working with Sales Teams on a daily basis, with the ability to think of creative marketing solutions to help solve pipeline issues.
You will be reporting to the Global Field Marketing Senior Manager and will be part of a larger Marketing team helping us take our brand to the next level.
As a Field Marketing Manager at SimilarWeb you will:
- Support Go to Market Teams in Germany that cover DACH.
- Localise and execute the marketing strategy built to generate brand awareness, lead generation and pipeline opportunities locally
- Build and manage local partnerships
- Coordinate the local content plan production (Local Insights Reports, Webinars, Blog Articles, etc)
- Coordinate PR effort, potentially in coordination with a local agency to be determined
- Hire and Manage outsources if/when needed
- Create and track campaigns
- Research ongoing events and meetups for us to participate in
- Provide logistical support for events including help generate registration, venue sourcing and printing collateral
- Reconcile budgets and post event wrap up: ensure event leads are processed in CRM system for distribution to sales
- Responsible for event execution which includes pulling invite lists, following up, managing RSVPs, managing the calendar, ordering catering and rentals, submitting purchase orders, creating Run of Shows, and onsite management
- Lead Customer Marketing Activities, such as case studies/videos/etc
- Coordinate and report to the larger Marketing Team in Paris, London, Tel Aviv and New York
What will I bring to the team?
- Interest in Marketing/Communications or a related field
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office and Google for Work applications, WordPress and all major social media platforms
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work strongly in a fast-paced, team environment
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Fluent in English / German
- A local influencer that can leverage his/her audience to drive attendance to webinars, events, visits to our blog or leads to our platform is a dream :-)
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 750 creative and talented professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.