As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019 and one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in Dun’s best high tech companies to work for in Israel in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
SimilarWeb is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with a strong analytical background and a passion at connecting data to business. As a Senior Business Analyst, you will own the analysis part of a business unit, working closely with senior business leaders to answer their business questions and enable strategic decision making by analyzing data end-to-end - from business performance to product analysis and pricing & packaging. This is a high impact role, supporting critical strategic decision-making for the business.
On a day to day you will:
- Own Business Performance Analysis:
- Help set the right KPIs for our business, and based on data, initiate projects that will help us meet them. Your key metrics will be funnel performance by industries and our book of business’ performance per product line
- Take part in modeling to help us predict the impact of business decisions
- Provide your recommendations and insights directly to our management team
- Work closely and directly with multiple functions within SimilarWeb, such as business managers, business operations and go-to-market
- Own Pricing & Packaging Analysis:
- Conceptualize, create, and maintain dashboards for tracking key metrics and experiments in Pricing & Packaging
- See beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, and execute our pricing decisions, which impact the company's bottom line
- Construct business models and customer analysis – pricing performance, behavior, customer usage & segmentation, trends, customer value and more
- Initiate, implement and optimize the Pricing & Packaging strategy by researching and analyzing key pricing drivers, opportunities, trends and operating metrics
- Work closely and directly with multiple functions within SimilarWeb, such as product managers, business managers, finance, and go-to-market
- Carry out ad hoc analysis according to business needs
What will I bring to the team?
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Business or Product Analyst in an Internet/Online company – Must
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field such as Engineering/Mathematics/Physics/Economy - Must
- Strong analytical skills – Must
- Proficiency level of SQL - Must
- Proficiency level of data visualization tools - Must (Tableau - Advantage)
- Presentation & communication capabilities – ability to tell compelling stories and explain complex issues in simple ways
- Ability to ask as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- Curious self-starter who is committed to identifying and solving difficult problems autonomously
- Team player – ability to work as part of a company-wide departments that supports business units, product managers, marketing, finance & management
- Experience working in a SaaS company - Big Advantage
- Experience in a pricing/monetization - Big Advantage
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 500 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together :We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.