As the most trusted platform for measuring online behaviour, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
We’re hiring a Client Success Analyst to work with our account management team and client base in order to demonstrate the full value of our solution. It’s a full cycle role, initially training clients on how to use the product themselves but spending the majority of your time working on long term value by consulting and advising on how to use the data.
As a Client Success Analyst at SimilarWeb you will:
- Meet with key stakeholders and users of an account to advise on how best to leverage the value of SimilarWeb to meet their business needs
- Analyze data to identify both strategic and tactical opportunities for your clients
- Conduct ongoing production and presentation of insights (decks, insight emails, etc.) to promote strong account health and client satisfaction
- Create compelling stories that resonate with clients and present them in a clear and concise way for clients to use
- Proactively seek ways to identify customer pain points and address them accordingly
- Sales & Account Manager Education:
- Use your professional expertise and SimilarWeb knowledge to help up-skill the sales and account management team in understanding how to map the SimilarWeb product to specific use-cases/personas/industries.
- Business Strategy:
- Actively participate in the feedback loop into Solutions (SimilarWeb’s strategy arm) on product, positioning, go-to-market strategy and more.
- Flag if specific work is reusable to the business to turn into white papers, blog posts, etc. by our Solutions team.
What will I bring to the team?
- Native Japanese language (fluency is mandatory)
- English speaking skills
- Strong understanding of key digital web metrics and the various online marketing channels
- Client facing experience
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in economics, marketing, business strategy or a similar field)
- Excellent communication and insights-based presentation skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to quickly digest a problem and identify a solution
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced SaaS environment and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
- Strong relationship building skills – ability to quickly build rapport and establish trust
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while exercising sound judgment
- Self-motivated by results and driven toward excellence in everything that you do
- Eagerness to learn and grow with a thriving company!
It’s a plus if you:
- Have experience using SimilarWeb
- Have experience in a specific industry (e.g. travel, retail, consumer finance, publishers etc)
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team