As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across ten global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019 and one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in Dun’s best high tech companies to work for in Israel in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
We want you!
The Project Manager will be responsible to lead and facilitate cross company projects. Working closely with CEO and leadership in driving key strategic initiatives from initial scoping to successful execution - Projects such as re-defining core business processes, Building new product offering, Launching new system, defining new measurement methodology and others..
This position will report to the Chief Of Staff and People officer and will work closely with the executive team and other key leaders across the company.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the followings:
- Lead and coordinate cross company initiatives driving flawless execution of projects
- Coordinate between multiple projects and ensure stakeholders’ capacity and alignment
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with all stakeholders and ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Collaborate with all stakeholders on workstreams definitions, scope, ownerships and dependencies
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress - provide visibility and make sure all stakeholders are clearly aligned with the plan and progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, communication plan, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Manage the relationships with all stakeholders and make sure there are clear cadence and efficient processes across teams
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including risk management to minimize project risks
- Facilitate weekly project meetings, daily standups and recurring executing reporting
- Track and report post-launch project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Own facilitation of the quarterly business reviews across company and work closely with the CEO monitoring action items execution between quarters
- B.A./M.A or MBA (leading MBA programs globally- strongly preferred) with at least 3 years of relevant industry experience.
- 3 years experience running cross-organization strategic projects, strategic consulting experience.
- Strategic thinking capability balanced with tactical and implementation/execution skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and a logical thought process.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing, presentation and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and best practices
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience in cross company projects involving Marketing, R&D Product, HR, GTM
- Strong working knowledge of Project Management tools
- Project Manager top skills & proficiencies:
- Developing and Tracking Budgets