As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across ten global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of CALCALIST'S TOP 50 STARTUPS 2019 and one of the 10 MOST DESIRABLE ISRAELI COMPANIES TO WORK FOR. SimilarWeb is also ranked 8th in DUN’S BEST HIGH TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
MIR's are specialized sales representatives that focus on inbound prospects and marketing qualified leads (MQL's).
MIR's will take inbound phone calls, chats, and respond to contact forms to assess qualification of a prospect’s needs to SimilarWeb's solutions
As a Market Intelligent Representative At SimilarWeb:
- You will be the first touch point for our customers who want to understand what Market Intelligence is; you will have to understand the customer needs and help them to see the value that Marketing Intelligence brings their company
- Find interesting insights and data about our prospects and prove this value to them verbally and in writing
- Help our prospects engage deeper with our brand and product.
- As a part of the Demand Generation team, you will be in charge of creating the meetings that feed our sales organization
- Partner with Marketing to brainstorm and execute campaigns that show value and insights to our extensive registered user base
What will I bring to the team?
- Strong work ethic, high integrity, energy and dedication. We are looking for professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success.
- German as mother tongue – mandatory
- Previous experience in working with German market
- Previous customer-facing experience - Advantage
- Phone, email and chat sales experience - Advantage
- Overall understanding of web concepts and digital marketing
- Experience with Salesforce - Advantage
- Strong written/oral communication skills - Requirement
- Experience in Sales - Advantage
- Additional languages - Advantage
- Working week of Monday-Friday
What makes the SimilarWeb Market Intelligence team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with growing companies across verticals and business units to help them understand the impact market intelligence can have on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
- You get to have a direct impact on the success of the company by strategically helping to move qualified prospects through the sales funnel
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 400 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team