As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com. The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019 and one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in Dun’s best high tech companies to work for in Israel in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
A day to day as an UX/UI Brand Designer at SimilarWeb means...
You'll help develop and implement our brand identity, including work on a variety of internal marketing projects and external employer branding projects including digital advertising, local and global events and swag design. You’ll support, develop and enforce the brand visual language on all internal collateral and activities, employer branding posts on social media, and create templates and tools for the in-company communications part of the company to use.
- Develop, implement and own on-brand design projects from end-to-end. These projects include brand identity, UX/UI design, digital assets, decks, interface and interaction design work.
- Building and maintaining our corp website components with a flexible and easy to use design system.
- Come up with UX/UI solutions for LP campaigns, social media, online branded content.
- Design and implement the brand’s visual language and all elements on Company’s website, Solution webpages, Newsletters and costume made landing pages.
- Work to evolve the brand language through the medium of web design and marketing assets.
- Work closely with Marketing teams associates.
- Take ownership of each project from the initiation stages to completion.
- Multitask on several projects at a time.
- Provide service to a variety of departments in the marketing organization - Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, Solution Marketing, and work along with content writers and developers.
What will I bring to the team?
- A strong online design portfolio that shows experience as a UX/UI designer, as well as helping establish brand identity.
- 2+ years of professional experience within the disciplines of visual comm., brand identity, and web design
- Bachelor of design in visual communication department
- Experience with these tools: Figma, Zeplin, Photoshop, Google suits, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Photoshop.
- Basic knowledge in online design platforms - Wix, Mailchimp
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Brand design orientation
- Attention to details
- Understanding and representing data in a visually appealing way
- Teamwork skills
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Drive projects from start to finish
- Manage and coordinate asset production
- Great personality and social skills
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team