Now hiring in either New York, NY,
Reston, VA or Burlington, MA.
OEM Sales Manager
As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com. The company has raised over $240M and has over 600 employees across 11 global offices.
We Want You!
This role is a specialized sales role in the Go To Market Organization. The OEM Sales Manager will be responsible for the end to end sales process and growth strategies for customers/partners who take Similarweb data and integrate it into product offerings that they sell to end users.
As an OEM Sales Manager at SimilarWeb you will:
- Generate interest and pipeline from target opportunities via outbound prospecting and through response to inbound lead inquiries
- Negotiate and close contracts to meet target performance goals
- Partner with our product strategy and other teams to scale the OEM motion and extend the Similarweb brand through partnerships with other companies.
- Responsible for prospecting activities including account based marketing activities, events participation, outreach and inbound lead management
- Collaborate with the Product teams to maximize our pricing and packaging to meet the demands of our OEM prospects and clients.
- Partner with Account Managers to drive account growth and and maximize revenue potential
- Partners with Technical Solutions team to scope integration and data needs for product integration
- Develop and negotiate commercial terms and partners with legal teams to finalize contract arrangements
- Act as an expert on the value of Similarweb data and products through live demonstrations and collaboration sessions with clients
What will I bring to the team?
- 3+ years OEM Sales Experience
- 3+ years experience selling SAAS technologies
- 5+ years in prospecting and outbound sales activities
- Proven track record in hitting sales targets
- Master Degree or higher; or Bachelor’s degree with more than 5+ years relevant work experience.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team