As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 600 employees across ten global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of CALCALIST'S TOP 50 STARTUPS 2019 and one of the 10 MOST DESIRABLE ISRAELI COMPANIES TO WORK FOR. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in DUN’S BEST HIGH TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, eBay and more.
What makes the SimilarWeb R&D team awesome?
- We love data! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with it on a petabyte scale!
- As part of the team you will support the backend for our multi million client side panel across all platforms through our massive ingest pipeline in cloud (Big data starts with ingesting even bigger data. Our Node.js, Kinesis, Java, Python, Go pipeline is impressive!)
- We are solving some really complex problems with web server scale, algorithms on the client side, research of different OS’s and APIs, managing multi million users products and more.
- Work with cutting edge technology - we often beta test the tech that other people will only discover next year!
- We want you to get better and help you set goals and conquer them
As a Automation Engineer you will:
- Developing automation framework and tests for Web application and Web API products.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Execute and manage automation suites in AWS cloud environments using dynamic resources assignments.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and robustness of auto tests.
- Automate processes within R&D to ensure faster delivery with higher quality
- B.Sc. degree of higher in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in Java development and OOP.
- Good understanding of how Web Browsers work and using Dev tools.
- Basic knowledge in networking.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven & Gradle.
- Experience in Docker and container orchestration solutions such as Nomad, Kubernetes - Advantage.
- Experience in CI/CD processes and Tools; TeamCity, Jenkins.
- Team player, and able to work on projects independently.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 600 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team