As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com. The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019 and one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in Dun’s best high tech companies to work for in Israel in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
SimilarWeb is hiring a Head of Investor Relations who will lead the planning, development and execution of all IR activities of the company. Our team’s focus is on communicating our company’s solutions, competitive advantages, business model and financial results to external audiences, including institutional investors and research analysts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create strategic plan for the investor relations function at a newly public company
- Working closely with our Finance, Product, Marketing and Legal teams to build an understanding of the company’s financials, product roadmap and strategy and assist in the development of a communication strategy and materials
- Leading the earnings preparation process and preparation of supporting materials, including key messaging of financial results, progress toward strategic goals and applicable forward guidance
- Interacting with our Leadership team to prepare them for quarterly earnings reports and accompanying them to investor meetings at conferences and roadshows
- Lead ongoing communication the company’s financial results, strategy, growth opportunities and business initiatives to current and potential shareholders and sell-side analysts
- Managing and maintaining the company’s IR website and IR contact database
- Managing logistics and materials for participation in investor conferences and roadshows, including communication with organizers, coordination of schedules and creation of presentation materials
- Leading the development of materials for presentations to management and board of directors
- Lead planning, messaging and logistics for all company-hosted IR events including office visits and analyst days
- Maintaining accurate data of analysts’ financial estimates, projections and consensus averages
- Benchmarking and analyzing financial and other relevant data points for the Company and its peers
- Providing feedback for the continuous improvement of the IR program
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or relevant business degree or equivalent work experience
- Ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of experience in investor relations or sell-side or buy-side research, or investment banking
- High degree of financial literacy with attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding written and communication skills
- Strong project management skills – demonstrated ability to manage time-sensitive projects through the coordination of multiple resources across different stakeholders
- Must work effectively with all levels of the organization, including senior leadership, as well as external audiences
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Dependable, thoughtful and motivated individual and a dedicated team player
The role will report to the CFO and is based in New York or Burlington, MA
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team