As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our NY office and our Global Talent Acquisition Team as an Individual Contributor.
As a Recruiter, you will play an instrumental part in building our most important asset which is our people! You will lead full cycle hiring processes and partner closely with hiring managers on different hiring needs.
You will also collaborate closely with the North America HR team and Global talent acquisition Team on projects and initiatives to make sure we continually build the best team and culture for our employees.
As a Recruiter at SimilarWeb you will:
- Partner closely with hiring managers in our North America offices and own the full cycle of the recruiting process.
- Act as a strategic talent advisor and give your recommendations
- Use various methods to recruit and network with potential candidates including social media platforms, networking events and job fairs
- Conduct preliminary interviews with recruits to gauge interest, personality and salary requirements
- Use standardized screening techniques, Assess the skills, qualifications and experience of potential candidates and their fit to the organization
- Utilize ATS system to post and track applicants
- Own the negotiation process with final stage candidates, from offer to acceptance
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of different strategies to learn from experience, and continuously improve our talent acquisition processes
- Create and own an amazing candidate experience
What will I bring to the team?
- 2-5 years of experience recruiting and working for multicultural global tech companies
- Experience in sourcing and building pipelines for Sales, Marketing, and professional services roles
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities
- Advanced knowledge of effective hiring platforms that attract suitable applicants
- Strong focus on execution and a can do approach
- A great communicator - both written and verbal English
- A true team player who is willing and excited to contribute to our global team and company's success
- Proven ability to effectively self-motivate
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data-driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team