As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.
As a Content Marketing Manager at SimilarWeb you will:
Join our Solutions team to provide quality, insightful and data driven content to enhance our customer experiences, share our unique value proposition with our target market and support our sales funnel. This position requires a mix of content creation experience, agility with numbers, passion for insights, and product marketing and management skills with a deep understanding of user acquisition strategies and marketing techniques. If you are passionate about data analysis, marketing and digital intelligence, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Lead all content creation activities; write, review and optimize our content efforts and ensure clarity and consistency of messaging
- Become the expert in SimilarWeb’s use case and value proposition for eCommerce, research and data professionals to own the solution content messaging and positioning throughout the funnel
- Collaborate and coordinate activities with the product, solutions, and marketing teams to plan and execute a full and ongoing content plan that supports our business goals and content team KPIs
- Perform qualitative research to create high-quality, insights-driven content, providing value to SimilarWeb’s current and potential clients
- Work closely with our marketing team to optimize our marketing effectiveness, across the conversion funnel
- Repurpose insights into many different output formats - from blog posts to white papers, webinars to outbound emails, guides to videos and more
- Drive business results by identifying opportunities to develop and strengthen our product marketing materials and messaging by persona, industry and country-specific requirements - with a focus on eCommerce and other transactional industries
- Optimize materials for search and for all content channels including online, social media, email, video, and outbound
- 3+ years experience as a content writer (Preferred: PMM in marketing technology / SaaS companies)
- Passion for content creation and data
- Strong analytical skills
- SEO know-how and experience
- Keyword research - a big advantage
- eCommerce experience - advantage
- Confident self-starter, able to work in a matrix multi-stakeholder organization
- Excellent people skills with an ability to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, internal clients, and sales teams
- Ability to interpret and explain graphs, tables, and quantitative insights
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team