As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across ten global offices and was voted one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for.
As an Account Manager for the dedicated SimilarWeb Agency Team, you will work in an exciting new business unit at the forefront of marketing technology and big data; working with many of the world’s leading marketing agencies.
You will be responsible for retention and expansion of accounts in addition to driving adoption of our Market Intelligence solutions in core processes across the business. You will own the relationship with customers and key decision makers helping them with reaching business goals and KPIs leveraging Market Intelligence and our Consulting services.
What does a week to week of Account Management in SimilarWeb look like:
- Manage a portfolio of agency accounts and become their trusted advisor and influencer by developing long term partnerships.
- Increase renewal rates.
- Manage relationships with account users regarding engagement and product adoption in order to exceed commercial targets.
- Establish relationships with the relevant stakeholders in order to secure renewal, identify areas for growth, and guide further product adoption.
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell cross-sell opportunities) to drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability.
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.).
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall engagement.
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- 3 years+ of media agency experience or digital marketing and experience of customer-facing roles.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and able to support clients with value-driven insights and analyzes.
- A proven track record of driving successful commercial conversations and customer renewals.
- Proven experience as an owner of a full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to building the relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections, and resolve customer issues.
- Experience of account management, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations.
- Experience in presenting and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company.
- Positive attitude, empathetic, and energetic
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty and innovative, passionate and creative people that are hungry looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 500 creative and talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.