As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Business Insiders Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On and Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2019. We work with some of the largest and most innovative global hedge funds and quantitative analysts, investment banks, top equity research analysts, private equity and venture capital firms.
But if we want to continue helping the world’s largest investors enter the alternative data space or reimagine how to use data to make better investment decisions, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact for the global investors. Does this sound like you?
What makes the SimilarWeb Investor Sales team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's largest investors and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
- Our Investor focused products and solutions are some of the best known and sought after in the market
- The Investor Sales Executive will be responsible for generating new revenue for SimilarWeb: creating, increasing market share and cultivating relationships with directors of research, data science teams, hedge fund managers, equity analysts and venture / private equity capital partners. S/he will be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales within the Global Investor Vertical
On a typical day you will:
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota through outbound leads - strategically selling the company’s various propositions to new prospects in a consultative manner
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating and closing
- Work closely with Sales Development and Marketing teams to target appropriate accounts
- Leverage Investor Solutions team to build targeted value propositions for investor accounts
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director/ C-level engagement
- Work with channel partners to identify, support and close opportunities
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com)
- An established network of contacts in the investments space (hedge funds, investment banks, private equity or VC firms)
- High integrity, energy and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer objections
- Solid experience. Minimum 5 years experience in the investment industry with a strong understanding of the digital environment, current trends in online media, commerce, digital advertising, etc.
- Documented success in SaaS, enterprise software sales to the investment community. The ideal candidate will have experience client-direct sales, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations. Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations.
- Ideally a deep understanding of current digital ad technologies and online marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Social, Email Marketing and data solutions
- Ideally experience of working in a hyper-growth or start-up type of business
- Ideally experience of taking a new, disruptive technology to market from a new sales perspective
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team