As the most trusted platform for understanding online behaviour, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
This is an excellent opportunity for a well networked and experienced Sales Enterprise Manager. The right person for this role will be someone with significant experience and proven success, selling into the German market as an individual contributor.
Reporting to the Head of Sales - DACH, you will be a positive, hungry and results-driven salesperson. You must also be a team player, working with other parts of the organisation and team for the good of the company and the clients you will bring in the business. You will possess exceptional ability to build and maintain successful partnerships with our clients and partners and agencies to order to maximise all revenue and profit opportunities.
Responsibilities of an Enterprise Sales Manager:
- The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for generating new revenue for SimilarWeb: creating, cultivating and developing enterprise accounts and increasing market share across Western Europe. Reporting to the Head of Sales DACH.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota through outbound/inbound leads - strategically selling the company’s defined solutions to net new logos.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating and closing.
- Work closely with your SDR and Marketing teams to target appropriate accounts.
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director/C-level engagement..
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com).
What will I bring to the team?
- High integrity, relentless execution and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest and direct approach to delivering customer success.
- Business fluent in German and English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead and confidently handle customer objections.
- Proven experience in online sales or digital software sales.
- Ideally, documented success in SaaS. The ideal candidate will have experience client-direct sales, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organisations.
- Experience in interacting with senior management of prospect organisations.
What makes the SimilarWeb Enterprise Sales team such an attractive option?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business.
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally.
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 750 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data-Driven: We believe data-driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team