Field Marketing Manager position based in our London office for someone with experience in events and also in the execution of targeted marketing campaigns to meet lead generation and brand awareness goals.
On a day to day your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and executing targeted regional marketing plans to bring together corporate programs and regional opportunities, including but not limited to field events, trade-shows, industry associations, and partner programs.
- Helping drive demand creation and lead generation activity in developing qualified sales leads and creating brand awareness activities.
- Work with marketing insights team to create a content calendar for your region.
- Distributing SimilarWeb’s insights to leading journalists and industry influencers in your region to grow brand awareness.
- Creating language and regional specific content to support sales and marketing needs.
- Identifying and recruit content partners in the region.
- Assisting event and marketing program managers in developing regional and campaign specific target lists.
- Communicating with sales in order to gain buy-in, understanding and participation in marketing programs
What makes the SimilarWeb Marketing Team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
What will I bring to the team?
- Proven experience in various marketing techniques, including online and traditional marketing
- Experience in high technology B2B enterprise software field marketing required; SaaS/on-demand software experience
- Experience working in marketing with proven success and high initiative in the creation and execution of effective demand generation marketing campaigns
- Experience with sales operations, reporting, marketing & campaign dashboards and KPIs
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Strong ability to influence others and work collaboratively with other departments
- Ability to manage large detailed project to tight timelines. Responds under pressures of time and uncertainty
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
SimilarWeb’s market intelligence solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share.
At SimilarWeb we bring together the industry’s top talent to work together and create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.