SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and Adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share.
The company has raised over $112M and has over 400 employees across nine global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019 and one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in Dun’s best high tech companies to work for in Israel in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
What makes the SimilarWeb R&D team awesome?
- We love data! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with it on a petabyte scale!
- As part of the team you will support everything from our multi million client side panel across all platforms through our massive ingest pipeline (big data starts with ingesting even bigger data).
- We are solving some really complex problems with web server scale, algorithms on the client side, research of different OS’s and APIs, managing multi million users products and more.
- Work with cutting edge technology - we often beta test the tech that other people will only discover next year! We want you to get better and help you set goals and conquer them.
As a full stack developer you will:
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them.
- Determine feasibility by performing risk management and evaluating tradeoffs.
- Lead decision-making & design of APIs, mechanisms and abstractions.
- Build new features and directly impact the future of our product from UI to DB.
- Write (a lot of) high-quality, functional code – backend and frontend.
- Improve your skills, learn from and mentor top-notch engineers and enrich other team members.
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback.
- Have lots of fun!
- Solid experience and passion around software engineering.
- Experience in backend development (NodeJS- an advantage).
- Experience in frontend development (Well-known frameworks- React, Vue, etc. - an advantage).
- Knowledge in architecture and design of scalable and high performance complex distributed systems.
- Experience with databases.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable taking challenges and learning new technologies
- Team player, leader, confident, “getting things done”, independent, passionate and enthusiastic!
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 400 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.