SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of INC.COM 15 ISRAELI STARTUPS TO WATCH IN 2017 and one ofBUSINESS INSIDER’S TOP 50 ENTERPRISE STARTUPS TO BET YOUR CAREER ON.
But if we want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
Being a Business Analyst for the Portfolio Pricing Team at SimilarWeb means...
...supporting critical business decisions that influence the customer experience and the business. You should have a passion for business, numbers and love the web.
On a day to day you will:
- Research and analyze key pricing drivers, opportunities, trends and operating metrics
- See beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, and execute our pricing decisions, which impact the company's bottom line
- Construct business models and customer analysis – pricing performance, behavior, customer usage & segmentation, trends, customer value and more
What will I bring to the team?
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Business or Product Analyst in an Internet/Online company – Must
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field such as Engineering/Mathematics/Physics/Economy - Must
- Strong analytical skills – Must
- Knowledge of SQL- Must
- Experience working in a SaaS company – Must
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Presentation & communication capabilities – ability to tell compelling stories and explain complex issues in simple ways
- Ability to ask as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- Curious self-starter who is committed to identifying and solving difficult problems autonomously
- Team player – ability to work as part of a company-wide departments that supports business units, product managers, marketing, finance & management
- Experience with data visualization tools (especially tableau) - Big Advantage
- Experience in website product analytics - Big Advantage
- Experience in a pricing/monetization - Big Advantage
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team