We are looking to hire a Director of Process Chemistry to join us in our mission to discover and develop drugs that improve human health through the use of breakthrough computational methods. We are seeking outstanding individuals to join our drug discovery group and contribute to our rapidly expanding portfolio of drug discovery programs and collaborations.
Our drug discovery and development team includes a cross-functional group of scientists and drug developers with experience working on all common target classes and therapeutic areas. The group is supported by more than 100 software developers and engineers as well as a large-scale compute infrastructure to apply our proprietary physics-based drug design and optimization platform. Ten of the programs we’ve worked on with collaborators have progressed into preclinical development with four currently in clinical trials and one approved by the FDA.
Who will love this job:
- A highly motivated process chemist with a desire to build a world-class development group
- An experienced manager and coordinator who can handle multiple projects
- A highly organized and skilled chemist who enjoys working with CRO partners
- A talented synthetic chemist with the ability to generate innovative solutions to complex chemical problems.
What you’ll do:
- Develop synthetic strategies and manage all process deliverables for a given program in a cross-functional environment
- Design and oversee execution of process development activities in preparation for regulatory filings.
- Contribute and provide guidance on the drafting of technical documents to support regulatory filings
- Formulate and monitor synthetic specifications and compliance at CRO partners
What you should have:
- A PhD in organic chemistry with a minimum of ten years industrial experience and a proven record of innovative problem-solving and leadership