We’re seeking an Account Manager to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality of life through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods.
As a member of our Sales team, you’ll be responsible for growing revenue from our software solutions and services for pharmaceutical, biotech, and life science companies. We’re expanding our product offerings beyond technology-leading computational chemistry software into the areas of materials science, biologics, enterprise informatics, databases, and visualization, and the new Account Manager will play an integral part in this expansion by cultivating current customer relationships and creating new business opportunities. More specifically, this hire will handle the biotech customer segment within their region.
We plan to fill this role in France but will consider exceptional candidates in other countries.
Who will love this job:
- An excellent communicator and problem-solver
- An outstanding customer relationship manager
- A highly-motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
What you’ll do:
- Identify, qualify, and develop new business in relation to biotech, pharmaceuticals, and life science sectors
- Manage and grow existing accounts
- Collaborate with the EU+ team to develop business and marketing strategies to target specific customer segments
- Produce timely and accurate business reports and revenue forecasts
- Travel to customers and conferences
What you should have:
- Experience in account management, business development, or consulting in the chemical and/or pharmaceutical industries
- Advanced degree in life sciences (knowledge of materials science or molecular modeling is a plus)
- Some familiarity with computational chemistry software
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in French or Spanish strongly preferred
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company's mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religious belief, sex, age, disability, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation. To us, "diversity" isn't just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. For us, greater diversity doesn't mean better headlines or public images - it means increased adaptability and profitability.