We’re seeking an Administrative Assistant for Sales to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality of life through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods.
Schrödinger (Nasdaq: SDGR) is on the cutting edge of computer-aided drug discovery and materials science. We set the record for the largest and fastest cloud computing run, and our software suites continue to revolutionize the design of therapeutics and materials. FEP+, WaterMap, Glide, Maestro, and LiveDesign are just a few of the programs we’ve created.
As a member of our Administrative team, you’ll support our Senior Vice President of Sales along with the US Sales team. This role offers the opportunity for a detail-oriented professional to collaborate with a group of dynamic colleagues at the intersection of tech and pharmaceutical science.
Who will love this job:
- A warm and convivial executive assistant who’s excited about supporting a senior executive in a fast-paced environment
- An organizational expert with a keen eye for detail and an innate ability to juggle multiple priorities with ease
- An team player who’s willing to pitch in when- and wherever help is needed
- An excellent oral and written communicator who can handle sensitive information thoughtfully and professionally
What you’ll do:
- Provide traditional executive support for our Senior Vice President of US Sales, including but not limited to full calendar management, internal and external communications, travel, and meeting prep
- Give administrative support for our US sales team, including but not limited to as-needed meeting scheduling and calendar management (Gmail and Google Calendar), travel arrangements (TripActions), expense reporting (Expensify), and presentation creation and editing (Powerpoint and Google Slides)
- Enter, maintain, and report Salesforce data Salesforce
- Arrange internal and offsite meetings, summits, and sales events (we prefer to hire someone who’s comfortable scouting locations, communicating and arranging IT requirements, negotiating contracts, booking hotel blocks, arranging full-day catering, entertainment, activities)
What you should have:
- At least one year of Salesforce experience
- Strong proficiency with Google Suite
- At least three years of relevant administrative experience
- Four-year degree preferred
- NYC event-planning experience is a plus!