We’re looking to hire a Security Analyst to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality of life through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods!
Schrödinger is on the cutting edge of computer-aided drug discovery and materials science, collaborating with companies like Takeda, Nimbus, Pfizer, and Sanofi. We set the record for the largest and fastest cloud computing run, and our software suites continue to revolutionize the design of therapeutics and materials.
As a member of our Information Security team, you’ll play a crucial role in securing Schrödinger’s infrastructure and data. By building solutions in a highly collaborative space, you’ll provide a secure environment to help scientists accelerate their research and development activities, reduce costs, and make novel discoveries that wouldn’t otherwise be possible. We’re looking to hire someone with a systems background along with security operations experience who understands how to implement security without impeding innovation.
Who will love this job:
- A security triage enthusiast who follows the latest threats and remediations
- A Linux aficionado who’s also familiar with Mac and Windows
- An innovator who’s willing to take initiative
- An excellent communicator and team-player
What you’ll do:
- Respond to security incidents generated by Firewalls, EDR systems, and actual people
- Utilize modern authentication infrastructure such as SAML, Okta, LDAP and RADIUS
- Hunt for vulnerabilities and threats, preferably in an automated way
- Work with senior IT team members on new project implementations
What you’ll need:
- Experience with security tools, including IDS, SIEM, EDR, and CASB
- Systems administration background in a Linux environment
- Familiarity scripting and automation tools, such as Python, Ruby, Bash, etc.
- 3+ years of IT experience, 1+ years security operations experience
Sound exciting? Apply today and join us!