We’re seeking a Technical Recruiter to join us in our mission to design drugs that improve human health and materials that increase quality of life!
Schrödinger is on the cutting edge of computer-aided drug discovery and materials science, collaborating with companies like Takeda, Nimbus, Pfizer, and Sanofi. We set the record for the largest and fastest cloud computing run, and our software suites continue to revolutionize the design of therapeutics and materials. WaterMap, Maestro, and LiveDesign are just a few examples of the programs we’ve created.
As a Technical Recruiter with the Strategic Growth team, you’ll aid our efforts to source and hire the most skilled and diverse talent in the industry. By connecting engineers with their dream jobs, you’ll learn about exciting developments in computational chemistry and interact with highly intelligent coworkers on a daily basis. With your help, we’ll position Schrödinger at the forefront of a revolution in computational design.
Who will love this job:
- An organizer with a truly serious attention to detail
- A social adept who’s excited about meeting and interacting with smart people
- An informal student of science or technology (a formal background in computer science is a plus!)
- A humanitarian who cares deeply about improving human health
- A team player who’s also comfortable working independently
- An excellent critical thinker and communicator
What you’ll do:
- Build a pipeline of world-class candidates for a range of technical positions through innovative sourcing strategies and marketplace knowledge
- Manage the full life cycle of the recruiting process from creating job requisitions in collaboration with hiring managers to onboarding hired candidates
- Engage with passive candidates through LinkedIn, research into labs and academic centers, and other sophisticated recruiting techniques
- Strategize recruiting and sourcing campaigns to advance our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
What you should have:
- At least one year of technical recruiting experience
- A four-year college degree
- Proficiency with LinkedIn Recruiter, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and ATS software (Greenhouse is a plus)
Pay and perks:
Schrödinger understands it’s people that make a company great. Because of this, we’re prepared to offer a competitive salary, stock options, and a wide range of benefits that include healthcare (with dental and vision), a 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, a flexible work schedule, and a parental leave program. We have catered meals in the office every day, a company culture that is relaxed but engaged, and over a month of paid vacation time. Our Administrative and Human Resources departments also plan a myriad of fun company-wide events. New York is home to our largest office, but we have teams all over the world. Schrödinger is honored to have been selected as one of Crain's New York Best Places to Work for the past three years running.
Sound exciting? Apply today and join us!
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company's mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, disability, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation. To us, "diversity" isn't just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. For us, greater diversity doesn't mean better headlines or public images - it means increased adaptability and profitability.