We are looking for a Life Science Recruiter to fill a temporary to permanent position and join us in our mission to design drugs that improve human health and materials that increase quality of life!
Schrödinger is on the cutting edge of computer-aided drug discovery and materials science, collaborating with companies like Takeda, Nimbus, Pfizer, and Sanofi. We set the record for the largest and fastest cloud computing run, and our software suites continue to revolutionize the design of therapeutics and materials. WaterMap, Maestro, and LiveDesign are just a few examples of the programs we’ve created.
As a Life Science Recruiter with the Strategic Growth team, you’ll aid our efforts to source and hire the most skilled and diverse talent in the industry. By connecting scientists with their dream jobs, you’ll learn about exciting developments in computational chemistry and interact with highly intelligent coworkers on a daily basis. With your help, we’ll position Schrödinger at the forefront of a revolution in computational design.
Who will love this job:
- An organizer with a truly serious attention to detail
- A social adept who’s excited about meeting and interacting with smart people
- An informal student of science or technology (a formal background in the life sciences is a plus!)
- A humanitarian who cares deeply about improving human health
- A team player who’s also comfortable working independently
- An excellent critical thinker and communicator
What you’ll do:
- Build a pipeline of world-class candidates for a range of scientific positions through innovative sourcing strategies and marketplace knowledge
- Manage the full life cycle of the recruiting process from creating job requisitions in collaboration with hiring managers to onboarding hired candidates
- Engage with passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, and other search techniques
- Strategize recruiting and sourcing campaigns to advance our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
What you should have:
- At least three years of life science recruiting experience
- A four-year college degree
- A passion for scientific innovation
- Proficiency with LinkedIn Recruiter, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and ATS software (Greenhouse is a plus)