We’re looking to hire a Sr Product Manager in Enterprise Biotherapeutics to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality of life through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods.
As a member of our New York City based Enterprise Informatics Product Management team, you will take a leadership role in extending LiveDesign, our well-established industry-leading drug discovery platform, towards facilitating biotherapeutic design. Product Managers in LiveDesign help the engineering teams stay organized, connected with the long term goals, and on track with the priorities and scientific mission of the product. This role provides hands-on, day-to-day access to the business direction/scientific functionality, and bridges the information gaps between the technical, scientific, and business worlds.
An ideal candidate will have experience in collaboratively developing software for biologic based drug discovery. A learning mindset is essential: candidates are not required to have experience in enterprise software product management, we will help develop the domain knowledge through collaboration with our cross-company scientific and technical teams.
Who will love this job:
- Someone with an understanding of biotherapeutic drug discovery who is excited to help make the next generation of enterprise tools in global pharma.
What you’ll do:
- Represent and own the biotherapeutic adaptation of our enterprise platform both internally and externally.
- Work with both the scientific and technical teams in designing and driving the development of model-supported biotherapeutic design via user stories, workflow definition, and facilitating iterative feedback from customers as well as internal drug discovery.
- Work closely with our engineering team on the optimal implementation of the product designs.
What you should have:
- Experience in the biotherapeutic drug discovery process, ideally from a software perspective. Bioinformatic experience is a plus.
- Collaborative spirit and interest exploring how computational tools can facilitate discovery of novel biotherapeutics.
Pay and perks:
Schrödinger understands it’s people that make a company great. Because of this, we’re prepared to offer a competitive salary, stock options, and a wide range of benefits that include healthcare (with dental and vision), a 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, a flexible work schedule, and a parental leave program. We have catered meals in the office every day, a company culture that is relaxed but engaged, and over a month of paid vacation time. Our Administrative and Human Resources departments also plan a myriad of fun company-wide events. New York is home to our largest office, but we have teams all over the world. Schrödinger is honored to have been selected as one of Crain's New York Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019.
We've been working remotely from across the world over the past few months because the health and safety of our employees is paramount. Nonetheless, we have kept Schrödinger's outstanding culture going through a series of online fitness classes, trivia nights, happy hours, and so much more.
Sound exciting? Apply today and join us!
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company's mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, disability, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation. To us, "diversity" isn't just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. For us, greater diversity doesn't mean better headlines or public images - it means increased adaptability and profitability.