We’re seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality of life through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods!
As a member of the Financial Planning and Analysis team, you’ll work in a collaborative environment to take on the challenges of a rapidly growing business. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to use their experience to help create new functions and capabilities while building their understanding of the technology and biotech industries.
Who will love this job:
- A detail-oriented expert in accounting systems or financial statements
- A capable and self-motivated project manager
- An excellent oral and written communicator who can use quantitative and qualitative observations to tell a compelling story to decision makers
- A problem solver with a mind for process-improvement, who is willing to dive into the details that are required to get new systems up and running
- A Netsuite or Anaplan user who understands database programs and enjoys gathering, exporting, and importing information
What you’ll do:
- Provide financial modeling support to business partners and FP&A leadership, in addition to supporting reporting and analyzing functions
- Respond to requests for ad hoc reports and variance analysis from department heads in a timely and professional manner
- Conduct variance and trend analysis
- Maintain data for multiple financial systems
- Reviews monthly imports of financial transactions
- Analyze AP integrity and compare to annual operating plan
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and dashboards in various systems
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Approximately five to seven years of previous Finance experience
Pay and perks:
Schrödinger understands it’s people that make a company great. Because of this, we’re prepared to offer a competitive salary, stock options, and a wide range of benefits that include healthcare (with dental and vision), a 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, a flexible work schedule, and a parental leave program. We have catered meals in the office every day, a company culture that is relaxed but engaged, and over a month of paid vacation time. Our Administrative and Human Resources departments also plan a myriad of fun company-wide events.
We've been working remotely from across the world over the past few months because the health and safety of our employees is paramount. Nonetheless, we have kept Schrödinger's outstanding culture going through a series of online fitness classes, trivia nights, happy hours, and so much more.
Sound exciting? Apply today and join us!
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company's mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, disability, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation. To us, "diversity" isn't just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. For us, greater diversity doesn't mean better headlines or public images - it means increased adaptability and profitability.