Ruggable is a Los Angeles-based, venture-backed, rapidly growing e-commerce startup that is disrupting the $7B rug industry and revolutionizing the market for residential rugs. Our patented 2-Piece Rug System allows you to remove the top layer of your rug and wash it in your home washing machine, offering an affordable, stylish and convenient solution for young families, pet owners, and busy individuals. We're a small, entrepreneurial team with big ambitions. We have a strong brand, established traction, and amazing advisors fueling our steady growth. This is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor and solve for complex challenges, while charting your own career.
The Special Projects Manager will lead high-priority initiatives across various Ruggable functional teams (Marketing, Product, Operations). You should be interested in tackling a healthy mix of strategic and execution-oriented tasks while having the autonomy to make critical decisions to run our business effectively. The right candidate is excited by the prospect of wearing multiple hats and solving tough problems - whatever they may be!
What You’ll Do:
- Identify opportunities and drive strategic decisions with either the Operations, Marketing or Product functions
- Develop frameworks, models, tools, and processes to ensure data influences decisions at all levels within your team - you’ll add structure and process to make a team run as efficiently as possible
- Project manage high-priority projects - you’ll ensure all stakeholders are on the same page and each strategic initiative is a success
What You’ll Need to Have:
- 2-5 years of experience at top-tier management consulting firm or applicable experience at F500/high-growth start-up, with excitement for building from the ground up
- Excellent project management, analytical, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication with impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to own large projects and important relationships in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with CPG/Retail/E-Commerce, especially with furniture, textiles, or apparel, is a plus
At Ruggable, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. Ruggable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We proudly recruit and hire a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
To all recruitment agencies: Ruggable does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ruggable employees or any other company destination. Ruggable is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.