Palta is a multi-product tech platform developing a number of mobile apps focused on health&wellbeing space. Our portfolio includes such successful companies as Flo (global leader in female health with more than 42 mln MAU), Prisma (app of the year 2016, 150+ mln downloads), Simple (12m+ downloads). Currently, Palta portfolio consists of 9 mobile apps, all focused on global digital health & wellbeing market. Rapid portfolio growth is fueled by the recently raised $100 million in series B round led by VNV Global.
Palta apps are used by over 100 million health aware people globally!
Pora AI is a Beauty and Health AI assistant developed to democratize dermatology and cosmetology services. Our goal is to empower peoples' wellness and beauty with an ultimate tool for understanding and further improving their skin. We develop breakthrough AI solutions that combine deep knowledge of the user's condition with comprehensive competencies in skincare products.
The company is at its very early stages now, so our next major milestone is to launch the app in the market. To achieve this, we are looking for an experienced Content Manager who will work closely with our medical experts and the marketing team to develop a best-in-the-market AI-best skin conditions tracker.
We are looking for a candidate who possesses the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Content Manager duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing, and curating. Formulating content strategies with the Head of Content and managing a content team, among other tasks.
Content Manager should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, blog posts, images or videos.
- Writing, editing and proofreading content;
- Curating content - community management, discussions;
- Managing a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc;
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy;
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas;
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members;
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels;
- Manage content across all platforms, including product, email and social media.
Why work with us:
- A rare opportunity to launch a new big thing from scratch, not just continue some predecessors' work. We're working in a high-tech field and have the chance to improve the quality of many peoples' lives heavily;
- An opportunity to significantly change many peoples' lives by helping them achieve the appearance they want for themselves, richly increasing their life quality;
- We work with the best experts to support our knowledge when we don't have enough competencies. So whatever is unclear — we have an expert to help overcome the issue!
- The co-founders have vast experience and accomplishments in the industry. Therefore, working with such people closely is a great way to learn; moreover, their references might become a game-changer for any further career prospects.
What we expect:
- 3-4 years agency of experience or in a similar role;
- Strong Project Management background;
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency with popular content management systems;
- Experience with social media management;
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content;
- Ability to build content that provokes engagement;
- Strong leadership qualities;
- Extravert with high Administrative skills.
Please join us in our adventure!