Palta is a multi-product tech platform developing several mobile apps focused on health and well-being with a combined audience of more than 50 million monthly active users. Our portfolio includes such successful companies as Flo (global leader in female health), Simple (a nutrition and wellness app with over 15m downloads), Zing (personal fitness trainer), and more.
The rapid portfolio growth is fuelled by the recently raised $100 million in a series B round led by VNV Global.
Pora is a Beauty and Health AI assistant that makes great skincare available to everyone. Our mission is to help people understand their skin better, improve the way it looks and the way it feels. We use the power of science and breakthrough AI solutions to help users discover cosmetic products, track skin changes, and boost the effectiveness of their skincare routine.
We’ve developed the iOS version of our app. Here are some key features:
- Cosmetic scanner: scan and score any cosmetic product in seconds, get information on ingredients, key functions, safety, prices, reviews, alternatives, and more
- Face scanner: scan your face and receive recommendations on what to do to achieve your skin goals regarding redness, wrinkles, acne, and visible pores.
- Personalized routines: boost your skincare with guided video tutorials and maximize the effectiveness of your products with massaging techniques
At Pora, we believe that beauty and health should be accessible to everyone, and we’re looking for part-time dermatologist consultants to help us with this mission.
Working with us, you’ll:
- Collaborate with our ML and engineering team to develop and enhance Pora’s algorithms
- Provide professional and scientific insights into skin health and skincare products
- Assist in analyzing data to improve the efficiency and accuracy of our AI-driven solutions
- Participate in ongoing research programs focused on beauty and health AI technologies
- Ensure that our AI solutions meet the highest medical and ethical standards
What do we need:
- Degree in Dermatology
- Active medical license
- Experience working with 5 and 6 skin phototypes
- Passion for solving the problem of lack of dermatology metrics
- Interest in AI, technology, and innovation
- Experience in research or academic setting is a plus
Why work with us:
- Opportunity to significantly change many people's lives by helping them achieve the appearance they want for themselves, richly increasing their life quality. We’re aiming at the whole worldwide market.
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of AI-driven healthcare innovation and launch a new big thing from scratch, not just continue some predecessors' work
- Flexible work schedule (15-20 hours per month), remote
We already have a Chief Medical Officer and a team of consultant doctors from all over the world on our team.
Please join us in our adventure!
Please read our privacy notice in respect of your application
Please note that your personal data will be stored for one year, as reasonably necessary to resolve any disputes within the hiring process, if any occur.