Palta is a global mobile health&wellbeing ecosystem. Over the last 5 years, Palta has launched such successful companies as Flo (global leader in female health with more than 40 mln MAU), Prisma (app of the year 2016, 150+ mln downloads), Simple (#1 fasting app in the US). Currently, Palta fuels the growth of 9 mobile apps, all focused on digital health&wellbeing market. More than 600 Palta employees work across Europe in UK, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Poland, Lithuania, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and other countries.
WeatherWell is a new project in Palta portfolio which aims to help weather-related people mitigate the negative health effects.
We’re looking for a candidate who can lead our ML-initiative from the beginning, starting from the initial architecture and data collection to creating and leading the team. This position’s high goal is to generate a personalized model for every user based on their personal input sources to guide them to the perfect day composition.
It's a great opportunity to design project's architecture, processes and setup the team from scratch.
On the initial stage we expect from the potential candidate participation in coding, architecture design and data-layers prototyping. Within the company’s growth the potential candidate will be responsible for the tech team & processes management.
- experience in developing ML/AI based solutions in cutting-edge tech companies
- skilled manager or tech expert
- hands-on and ready to code when necessary
PhD from a top university as an advantage
Why is working with us awesome?
- Passionate and highly skilled international team
- Palta is a large and rapidly growing Health&Fitness tech holding with proven track record of developing great products
- Equity for each team member with clear 'exit strategy'
- Market level comp
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, remote-friendly approach, loyal sick leave policy