Role: Digital Product Manager
Location: Hybrid / Nottingham, England, United Kingdom (expected onsite 2-3 times per week, ideally)
Working in partnership with our global energy client, the Digital Product Manager leads projects from concept to completion, providing the direction and control required to do this. Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders, the Product Manager is the key communicator on the status, risks and challenges of all the project deliverables, inclusive of budget and resources. You will cover activities for the website content team which could halo to the wider team Social Team and PR Team.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reports to the Account Director.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Work in true collaboration with the client and be responsible for a seamless successful project and product as the outcome
- Working as part of a team to foster new business and surface opportunities for growth –
- Develop relationships between web content team and Neo as part of the business pipeline - agree WoW and manage the process
- Working alongside internal and external teams and web developers.
- Managing projects from beginning to end with clear communication on a regular basis on milestones, targets, goals and deadlines
- Planning digital projects from the initial stages through to final delivery
- Work as an embedded member of the website team content team
- Continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement;
- Reviewing project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project
- Ensuring key Service Level Agreements are met by all parties involved
- Overseeing the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Excellent engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise clients and agency colleagues to build strong and effective working relationships
- Ability to envision how content would work predominantly for website journeys on campaigns and guide the client and producers of content in this way, scope may grow across channels where relevant
- Exceptional project management skills to be the product owner working with the client
- Overall responsibility for the successful initiation of the project plan and execution with stakeholders, monitoring progress, controlling deadlines and success of the project
- The ability to host clear, efficient and productive project meetings for differing stages of the project from kick off, discovery and so on, using a project methodology
- Great communication skills that are tailored for the recipients
- The ability to manage and mentor junior team members
- A clear understanding of all Oliver products and how to utilise this knowledge to the account’s advantage.
- Understanding of how to integrate with a client-side team whilst maintaining a top tier agency service.
- A good understanding or desire to learn about Sustainable Marketing and the carbon impact of marketing activities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related software.
- Highly skilled in project management/workflow systems
- Experience and knowledge of SEO
- Relevant experience in:
- AEM CMS development
- Web Design
- Web Development
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 4000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
Follow us on Instagram
We've set ambitious, market-leading environmental and social goals around sustainability at OLIVER. We have committed to be net zero by 2030 and take far reaching action on DE&I in the sector. We expect everyone to contribute to our mission, embedding sustainability into every department and through every stage of the project lifecycle.
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All [suitable] applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.