Role: Senior Account Director / Group Account Director
Location: London, Reading
Working in partnership with our client, the Senior Account Director / Group Account Director leads the team to create powerful and impactful integrated creative content. The role delivers an exceptional level of digital strategic thinking, client service and creative thinking, as well as having an active role in new business opportunities to lead growth. This role develops and builds strong relationships with clients at a senior level, becoming a trusted and valued advisor.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Work in true collaboration with clients and be responsible for Brand Guardianship on their projects to ensure that the client experience is as positive as possible.
- Take overall financial control of accounts, including profitability, accuracy of forecasting, late payment, as well as fee negotiation, providing regular and timely reports
- Own the execution of projects, run rates and client satisfaction through catchups with job owners and the weekly account/project management WIP.
- Accountable for the delivery of growth targets for the account.
- Escalation point if the client or internal SLA's and processes are not adhered to, or where there are process gaps. Ensure that these are captured along with a suggestion for improvement, and work with the BD, Head of Operations or relevant department lead to rectify this.
- Negotiate to create win-win compromises with your client on behalf of your team members where needed.
- Identify new business opportunities through relationships, introducing IIG’s & Y&MJ capabilities where appropriate.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Digital native, close to the latest digital trends and great examples of work delivered in this space
- Integrated experience and ability to work closely with strategic partner to deliver end-to-end programs and customer journeys and pilot new initiatives
- Experience and understanding of digital and media landscape, including best practice to utilise data to engage consumers and targeting of personalised audiences
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships.
- Excellent account leadership skills with a developed financial and commercial acumen, creative judgment, strategic thinking, talent management and business growth
- A proven track record of commercial growth across new and existing business
- First-rate communications skills, with the ability to be articulate in person and in writing and strong presentation skills with an innate rapport build
- The ability to manage and develop junior team members.
- A clear understanding of all IIG group products and how to utilise this knowledge to the accounts advantage.
- Understanding of how to integrate with a client-side team whilst maintaining a top tier agency service.
- Highly creative with the ability to generate ideas and practically contribute to studio output.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related software.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in:
- Digital/ Integrated Content
- Motion Graphics
- Web Design
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
OLIVER and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All suitable applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
Job ID: 4095
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All [suitable] applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.