Role: Account Director
Working in partnership with our client, the Account Director leads the team to create powerful and impactful social and creative projects. The role delivers an exceptional level of strategic thinking, client service and creative thinking, as well as having an active role in new business opportunities to lead growth. The successful candidate will also have previous experience and knowledge of e-commerce, direct to consumer marketing and production.
The Account Director develops and builds strong relationships with clients at a senior level, becoming a trusted and valued advisor.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Senior Account Director, the Account Director oversees a team of creatives, social strategists and channel managers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Works in true collaboration with the client and be responsible for Brand Guardianship on their projects to ensure that the client experience is as positive as possible.
- Take overall financial control of accounts, including profitability, accuracy of forecasting, late payment, as well as fee negotiation, providing regular and timely reports to the Senior Account Director.
- Owns the execution of projects, run rates and client satisfaction through catchups with job owners and the weekly account/project management WIP.
- Accountable for the delivery of growth targets for the account.
- Escalation point if the client or internal SLA's and processes are not adhered to, or where there are process gaps. Ensure that these are captured along with a suggestion for improvement, and work with the BD, Head of Operations or relevant department lead to rectify this.
- Negotiate to create win-win compromises with your client on behalf of your team members where needed.
- Identify new business opportunities through relationships, introducing IIG’s & Y&MJ capabilities where appropriate.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships.
- Excellent account leadership skills with a developed financial and commercial acumen, creative judgment, strategic thinking, talent management and business growth
- A proven track record of commercial growth across new and existing business
- First-rate communications skills, with the ability to be articulate in person and in writing and strong presentation skills with an innate rapport build
- The ability to manage and develop junior team members.
- A clear understanding of all IIG group products and how to utilise this knowledge to the accounts advantage.
- Understanding of how to integrate with a client-side team whilst maintaining a top tier agency service.
- Highly creative with the ability to generate ideas and practically contribute to studio output.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related software.
- Experience in FMCG sectors.
- Experience in e-commerce and direct to consumer marketing
- Experience in production shoots.
- Experience working with digital and social products.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model, but the Inside Ideas Group truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018!
What IIG does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.