Role: Senior Transcreation Manager
Working in partnership with our client, the Transcreation Manager you will be working in the London hub within the rest of the team, ensuring the successful delivery of premium international marketing communication in various languages.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You like working in a dynamic and multicultural team, and you would like to be work in an ever-changing innovative work environment.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You’ll be joining the Transcreation Team based in Roseberry Avenue, managing a small team of transcreators that work across on several of OLIVER’s largest accounts.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- You will be responsible for the account quality planning and execution of translation and Transcreation projects.
- You will be required to plan your projects at hand in a proactive manner, monitor their progress and solve problems that might arise. You will be supported by the team of Transcreation Managers and Transcreation Executives.
- You will be working on the budget forecasts, managing reconciliation and provide regular reports to the clients. Hence, your data analysis and numeric skillset will be highly applicable to the job.
- You will liaise with in-market-creatives (copywriters, transcreators, translators, and editors), allocate jobs and track project progress.
- You will be a fast thinker and will be able to apply problem-solving techniques.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Proven linguistic project or Senior Account Management experience.
- Ability to multi-task, as well as excellent time management and organisational skills
- University degree in Marketing, Languages, Business or related field.
- Knowledge about the language industry and preferably experience in production process across different media.
- Native speaker of a foreign language, especially German, French, or Asian languages is highly desirable.
- On the job training will be provided.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW, Post Office and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.