Role: Talent Operations Advisor
Working in partnership with our client, Talent Operations advisor will act as an advisor and expert on all Talent Operations supporting the People team and the commercial business
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be part of our people team
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Act as an advisor and expert on all Talent Operations supporting the People team and the commercial business
- Enable system and process improvements by understanding requirements from a solution design perspective and applying knowledge of Talent systems features and capabilities
- Manage advanced Greenhouse (and other platforms as applicable) configuration, security, reporting and analytics
- Manage and oversee Greenhouse functionality releases and updates
- Support service delivery activity including end user support
- Design, develop, configure and maintain system functionality based on the identified business and functional needs leading to an enhanced customer experience
- Deliver Training on all Talent Operations, processes and systems to the People team and wider organisation
- Administer system security, auditing and ensure data compliance
- Work with the Head of Talent Operations to deliver new projects across the business such as; approval process improvement, company reporting, candidate experience, employer branding & Systems integration
- Manage and maintain talent operations to improve and deliver a great candidate experience
- Manage our Talent Advertising and ensure a successful and efficient automated process, and support in new advertising projects
- Support and build relationships with our external suppliers and 3rd parties such as; LinkedIn, Greenhouse, Assessfirst
- Maintain our Agency PSL and PO process including all reviews and improvements
- Work with Learning and Development to support projects on Talent training, EVP, from an Operations perspective
- Work closely with People Operations to ensure smooth onboarding and assist in induction where necessary
- Ensure we are delivering an inclusive Talent process and work with the Diversity & Inclusion team to deliver company objectives
- Drive Best Practice Operations and Process across Talent, People and the Pre-approval Process
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Data and reporting experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous experience with an ATS system
- Extensive systems experience with a technical mindset
- Previous Talent Operations or Talent experience
- Acute attention to detail
- Collaborative style of working
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.