Role: Account Manager / Project Manager
Working in partnership with our client , the Integrated Account / Project Manager will manage end-to-end processes on digital-commerce and social media projects directly with the client and our internal and offshore creative team.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are looking for an opportunity to work with innovative brands and would like the opportunity to really stamp your mark, not only on processes and workflows but on the very work itself in a fast pace environment where no one day is the same.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be based on-site
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Overall ownership of integrated creative projects from brief to fulfilment
- Manage the end-to-end processes around our in-house and offshore design teams
- Work with Account Director to agree and create timing plans and estimates within our internal operational system
- Update and communicate progress to clients
- Schedule projects in line with the correct internal resource and help to source offshore talents where necessary
- Ensure projects follow the agency process and are completed on time and on budget
- Work closely with Account Director to identify new business opportunities
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 2-3 years’ experience of managing integrated campaigns in a creative or production agency, with good knowledge of digital and social media
- Strong proven project management skills and experience
- Experience creating and updating project plans and regular project status reports
- Experience with stakeholder management and stakeholder communication on projects
- Comfortable with managing multiple projects at once
- Have a positive, can-do outlook, willing to leverage past experienceto provide the best solution for each project you own
- Be unafraid to ask questions and have an innate ability to identify and manage project risk
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.