Role: Senior People Partner
We are seeking an ambitious, hard-working individual to join our Diverse and Dynamic People Team to take things to the next level. You will continually challenge the status quo to ensure that we are the best People team in the business!
In addition to ensuring compliance of all the usual HR protocols, you will also provide a comprehensive, proactive and efficient HR service by providing information, guidance and coaching to employees and managers across all employment related matters, in support of the HR and business strategy, working across all brands within the OLIVER group.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are excited by working in a fast-paced environment and you would like to be involved in the rolling out of some of the key initiatives to help deliver the OLIVER people strategy.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
The People Team has 35 people globally all working to deliver our mission of building the best teams in the world. We are a friendly bunch that loves dogs, collaborating and learning together. Last year we made it into the Best Companies one to watch list in the UK and we hope that this time in 2021 we will be in the Times 100.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Implementation of HR Operations – take direction from the People Director to ensure that we have consistent HR processes in all of our areas.
- We have some exciting projects coming up this year that this role will be at the centre of helping deliver
- Providing sound and timely advice HR Advice on policy, process, employment law and best practice. This includes, but is not limited to: probationary reviews, absence management, the disciplinary process; handling grievances, performance management, the redundancy process and TUPE
- Create and develop effective working relationships with client groups. Be a trusted partner who is ‘under the skin’ of the business but able to take a step back to ensure alignment with wider people objectives and initiatives
- Interpret metrics and data and draw insights to support line management in making robust people and business decisions
- Lead on projects currently we are looking at our attraction and retention of employees
- Implement actions from the engagement survey in a meaningful way.
- Ensure that the recruitment needs of the business are met.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Excellent ER knowledge. You must be able to run the core HR processes: redundancies, TUPE transfers, disciplinaries and grievances and dismissals with little support
- You are self- aware and know when to reach out to your team and or the People Director for help
- You are a problem solver who can help resolve issues in the “best fit” not necessarily best practice way.
- You are commercial and understand the key drivers of a business and how we can help enable revenue growth.
- Excellent oral and written communication style
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships
- Friendly and able to build relationships, you will also possess the ability to maintain professional distance
- You will have experience working with internal recruitment teams
- You will be a natural manager and enjoy developing more junior team members
- Experience working with varied international territories
- Proven experience working as an HR Generalist in a fast paced and professional environment and have the confidence to drive initiatives to a high standard.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW, Post Office and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable. email@example.com