Our company was born with a powerful vision: to improve business efficiency without sacrificing human connection to make quality housing more accessible. With that vision in mind, we built Elise — our revolutionary conversational AI that can answer any and every question in real time, automate business processes, and allow seamless collaboration between teams.
At EliseAI, our skilled team of engineers, sales and operations talent is building the future of conversational AI. EliseAI is well-funded by VCs, strategic real estate investors, and customers and was started by technical co-founders from MIT and the University of Cambridge.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate, data-driven Sales Development Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for guiding and developing our Sales Development team, helping to accelerate pipeline generation and drive new business growth. You will have the opportunity to help scale a world class Business Development Team for one of the world’s most innovative AI companies.
- This is a player coach role. You will be mentoring, managing and helping to build our Sales Development team while supporting wider company initatives and supporting our Head of Sales.
- Track, measure and report on sales data to make effective decisions.
- Promote an environment of sales excellence in the Sales Development team.
- Drive hiring and the development of team members.
- Ensure proper use of Salesforce.
What we're looking for looking for
- 2 years of management experience in a lead or manager role with a Sales Development sales team.
- 2 years of experience selling SaaS products in a Sales Development or Account Executive role.
- A track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- High levels of self motivation, ownership, and adaptability, with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and teamwork.
- Salesforce experience.
Growth and impact. It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you.
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at EliseAI, we offer competitive salaries along with the following benefits:
- Equity in the company in the form of stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100%
- Fully paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- 401k benefits
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Our brand new Midtown south office with an open floor plan, fully stocked kitchen, and company paid lunch
- Fun company social events through our Elise and the City program
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays
Job Compensation Range:
The base salary range for this role is $80,000 - $110,000, and OTE of $130,000 - $150,000. EliseAI offers a competitive total rewards package which includes base salary, equity, a comprehensive benefits & perks package, and bonus depending on the role. Exact compensation is determined based on a number of factors including experience, skill level, location and qualifications which are assessed during the interview process. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided by our Recruiting Team during the hiring process.
EliseAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at HR@eliseai.com