MeetElise is on a mission to revolutionize the housing industry, with the ultimate goal of making good housing more accessible.
Access to affordable housing isn’t just a problem - it’s a global crisis. An estimated seven million affordable and available rental homes are needed in just the US alone, and no amount of government spending or policy have proven to be effective solutions.
MeetElise uses machine learning to address the underlying cause preventing significant advancements in affordable housing: operational costs. By automating the leasing and management of apartment homes, we’re creating a new, low cost operating model that allows for the development of new housing at scale.
Our first product is an AI leasing agent named Elise that converts 65% more prospective renters to residents than a human leasing agent. She answers questions and schedules tours 24/7 and is so human-like that renters say they’re “here to meet Elise” when they show up for a tour.
MeetElise is well-funded by VCs, strategic real estate investors, customers and was started by technical cofounders from MIT and the University of Cambridge.
Our small, courageous team is building the future we want to live in. A future where housing is affordable, powered by technology, and accessible to all.
About the role
- Ensure all candidates in the recruitment funnel have a memorable and high-touch experience.
- Arrange phone and on-site interviews for hiring managers and recruiters.
- Assist recruiters in Reference Check and Offer extension stages.
- Shape the candidate experience by continuously thinking about how we can better our recruitment process.
- Work with recruiters to coordinate recruiting events, career fairs, meetups, etc.
- Manage MeetElise’s employer branding through social media content, company and university partnerships, and working with our Marketing team.
- Maintain various recruiting functions such as process documentation, job postings, and metrics tracking.
- Support other miscellaneous recruitment needs as necessary.
- 1-2 years of experience in recruiting, executive assistance, or administration.
- Tech-savvy with Google calendar, task management, spreadsheets, video conferencing (Zoom)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects.
- Excellent organization skills with great attention to detail.
- Strong EQ and analytical skills - you enjoy data/numbers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsiveness outside of normal hours to keep momentum.
- Previous experience with an ATS is a plus
Nice to haves include
- Experience with recruiting, sales, startups, or customer-service in any capacity
Growth and impact.
It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you. Collectively, we’ll be figuring out the path to serving millions of apartments.
While you’ll be personally growing, you’ll also have an enormous impact on MeetElise and the housing industry. As one of our founding team members, you’ll have a seat at the table as we’re determining company strategy and creating the best customer experience.
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at MeetElise, we also want to make sure that you’re set up for success and financially compensated for your contributions.
- Stock options
- Competitive salary
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Flexible working hours - we look at output, not hours.
We'll cover relocation packages from outside of the Greater NYC metro area - we'll make the move exciting, not painful.