About the role
MeetElise is growing quickly and you’ll play a big part in building our new client base to our first million apartments and beyond and help our customers fundamentally change their businesses. As a Sales Development Rep, you will play a key role in our sales process at the earliest stages: prospecting, targeting, and generating qualified leads. We are growing rapidly, and offer the chance for a motivated individual to help define their role and build a process along with their career.
Core Objective: Generate net new sales pipeline for the Account Executive team.
As an SDR, you’ll be responsible for booking meetings and qualifying leads. You’ll be working with a sales team with a stellar track record and proven achievements (550% growth last year) who won’t drop your leads or waste your opportunities. You’ll be working closely with our Head of Sales to fuel sales pipeline growth for our team of Account Executives, as well as cross-functionally with our Head of Marketing. As an early team member, you’ll also have plenty of face-time with all the founding leadership at the company.
Your Day to Day:
This is a role for someone who is looking to help build our machine- not be a cog in the machine.. Though we currently have a team of six on the sales team, you’ll be the first SDR hire and will be responsible for working closely with the team and head of sales to build out a new process. As part of this you will:
- Participate and contribute in all sales team meetings
- Prospect leads from lead sources including Linkedin and ZoomInfo
- Manage an overseas lead researcher to help you identify key targets
- Create and execute on multi-channel Outbound campaigns (phone, email, social) using tools such as Outreach.io and Sales Navigator
- Work closely with the marketing team to sequence and schedule meetings with Inbound leads.
We’re looking for someone who
- Is excited to pitch a product that uses AI to fundamentally change the housing industry.
- Is a motivated self-starter who isn’t afraid of making autonomous decisions
- Is an excellent verbal and written communicator
- Is a quick thinker who can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Is constantly experimenting in the sales process to make the team better
- At least 6 months of experience in an SDR role
- Experience using salesforce or similar CRM
- Experience with high touch outbound sales development
- Demonstrated experience in consistently hitting and exceeding quota
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree
- High level of confidence, curiosity, coachability, and adaptability.
- Sense of urgency
Nice to haves include
- Experience in multifamily real estate.
- Experience in B2B SaaS
Growth and impact.
It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you. Collectively, we’ll be figuring out the path to serving millions of apartments.
While you’ll be personally growing, you’ll also have an enormous impact on MeetElise and our work with the housing industry.